#68: To Be Or Not To Be? The Future of Idea GymDec 15, 2021
Whenever we want to achieve something...
it's easy to do something for a day or a week, but making it part of who we are is HARD.
Join us in today's episode as we talk about the future of Idea Gym -- a new focus on things that make an action "sticky", and give it the power to shape your moment, your day, and your life.
- We want your help! Let us know what you think about the name change and focus shift!
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
CLICK HERE to visit our Patreon - Idea Gym is independently funded - your support helps us bring you the content you love, ad-free!
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Visit Rob's Site!
- Download our Free 30 Day Action Calendar to get started on your future.
- As a thanks for listening, snag a FREE kindle copy of the best selling book The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Ben Hardy
WHAT WE DO
We show dreamers how to turn ideas into simple daily actions. You already have all the info you need. It's time to ACT!
We help you build confidence by...
- Providing ideas you can act on today
- Keeping promises to yourself
- Taking daily steps forward
- Creating habits that improve your life and compound into results
WHO WE ARE
We are the action guides. Two family guys shortcutting success ideas into simple action steps that fit a busy life. We put the guru ideas and challenges to the test and modify them to fit any lifestyle.
- We believe in change
- We believe in the power of compounding daily habits
- We believe you can become the best version of yourself by acting with intention
FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS - CONNECT, FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE
- Podcast: Apple | Spotify | Google | Website
- Facebook: @ideagympodcast
- Instagram: @idea.gym
- Twitter: @ideagympodcast
Thanks for listening! Idea Gym is individually funded and produced to be ad-free. We don't promote anything we don't use and love ourselves. You can support the show at our new Patreon linked on our website at Ideagym.info. You can also check out our favorite books list and snag your next great idea via Amazon affiliate links.
Habit Masters is independently funded, produced, and published.
Your support helps us bring you the content you love, ad-free!
Thanks for Listening!
Snag a FREE Kindle copy of the best selling book The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Ben Hardy. Just click the button below to claim your book and we'll send you the free Amazon download link within 48 hours. No strings attached.
While supplies last!
info is always kept private