#69: How to Build Confidence by Doing Hard Things with Special Guest Joanne OlsonJan 05, 2022
You'll never accomplish anything...
until you stick with something.
Our guest for this episode, Joanne Olson, is an extremely driven mother, entrepreneur, runner, and coach. Follow along as we discuss how to use goals to accomplish hard things and to build your confidence!
IDEAS FROM THIS EPISODE
- The illusion of balance (2:43)
- Turning a dream into reality (7:19)
- The first marathon (11:20)
- The set-back is part of the come-back (17:30)
- Set personal long-term goals (21:38)
- You're stronger than you think (26:25)
- Set one goal, and tell someone about it!
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
CLICK HERE to visit our Patreon - Idea Gym is independently funded - your support helps us bring you the content you love, ad-free!
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Visit Joanne's site!
- Download our Free 30 Day Action Calendar to get started on your future.
- As a thanks for listening, snag a FREE kindle copy of the best selling book The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Ben Hardy
WHAT WE DO
We show dreamers how to turn ideas into simple daily actions. You already have all the info you need. It's time to ACT!
We help you build confidence by...
- Providing ideas you can act on today
- Keeping promises to yourself
- Taking daily steps forward
- Creating habits that improve your life and compound into results
WHO WE ARE
We are the action guides. Two family guys shortcutting success ideas into simple action steps that fit a busy life. We put the guru ideas and challenges to the test and modify them to fit any lifestyle.
- We believe in change
- We believe in the power of compounding daily habits
- We believe you can become the best version of yourself by acting with intention
FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS - CONNECT, FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE
- Podcast: Apple | Spotify | Google | Website
- Facebook: @ideagympodcast
- Instagram: @idea.gym
- Twitter: @ideagympodcast
Thanks for listening! Idea Gym is individually funded and produced to be ad-free. We don't promote anything we don't use and love ourselves. You can support the show at our new Patreon linked on our website at Ideagym.info. You can also check out our favorite books list and snag your next great idea via Amazon affiliate links.
Habit Masters is independently funded, produced, and published.
Your support helps us bring you the content you love, ad-free!
Thanks for Listening!
Snag a FREE Kindle copy of the best selling book The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Ben Hardy. Just click the button below to claim your book and we'll send you the free Amazon download link within 48 hours. No strings attached.
While supplies last!
info is always kept private